Sunday 1 September 2013

Event Announcement - Dish it Out

Hi friends I am here with one more event.  “Dish It Out” event is a brain child of Verdhini from Cooks Joy. Thanks to Vardhini for allowing me guest host her 'Dish it out' for this month .And this month theme is Coriander and Lentils.

   



The event runs from  1st of September to 30th  September 2013 and the rules are as follows.

1. Prepare a dish with “Coriander” and “Lentils” and we should be able to taste the mentioned ingredients.
2. Only vegetarian recipes are allowed. Eggs are not allowed.
3. Usage of the logo is appreciated.
4. Recipes must be linked to this event announcement page  and Dish it out event announcement page. If sending an old entry, it needs to be re-published with the links.
5. You can send in any number of entries.
6. Non bloggers can also send in their recipes to me my email id is gujaratizaika@gmail.com.

Please link your entries using the linky tool. If you have trouble linking, do let me know and I will add it for you.



 Forward to all the yummy entries.                                  





2 comments:

  1. Hi Hetal ,

    I have linked "Watli Dal" to the event . I have linked my page to the event page and have also used u r logo on my page . Plz check .

    ReplyDelete


Thank you for your time to visit my blog. Your comments are my inspiration. Criticism and suggestions are always welcome.