Friday 29 March 2013

Carrot cabbage uthappam dosa





I made this dish for taste and create event. This is my first recipe for “Taste and Create “group and this month I got paired with Saraniya from Sara's Tasty Buds. As per the rule, I have to select recipe from the paired partner and try it. Sara has very good innovative and yummy recipe collection with step by step details. I selected this carrot cabbage uthappam along with onion tomato mint chutney from her blog. I cook tomato onion uthappam regularly but never tried it with carrot and cabbage so want to make new combination. Both recipe are very tasty and easy.


Ingredients:

1 cup Dosa batter (for 1 uthappam)
2 tbsp Grated carrot
2 tbsp Grated cabbage
1 tsp Oil/ghee

Method:

Heat the non stick tawa, spread a ladle full of batter to thick dosa. Sprinkle grated carrot and cabbage, pour ghee/oil and cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Turn uthappam  on the other side and cook for 1 minute. Serve uthappam with sambar and oniontomato mint chutney.



14 comments:


Thank you for your time to visit my blog. Your comments are my inspiration. Criticism and suggestions are always welcome.